Sujet : QUe penses tu de la fin des sopranos?

Ah, tu viens de trouver la faiblesse dans mon savoir academique supreme. JE DETESTE LES SOAPS, FEUILLETONS, SERIES, etc. A part les tetes brulees, les mysteres de l'ouest, Kung Fu et Wanted: Dead or Alive:

http://pix.nofrag.com/b3/a9/2c3b082ba7e1357f21177ad87559.jpg

[size=15]JOKER[/size]

« Je suis né d'un con, je mourrai comme un con » El Comandante Rebleauchón

Re : QUe penses tu de la fin des sopranos?

reblochon a écrit:

A part les tetes brulees, les mysteres de l'ouest, Kung Fu et Wanted: Dead or Alive:

Les trucs de quinquas somme toute.

Je vous demande de ne pas voir dans cette manière d'opérer une mesure coercitive à votre égard, mais les régles inhérentes à ma profession m'obligent à procéder de cette manière.

Ouais, mais ce sont les seules qui me font marrer/rever. Et puis de toute facon, moi et la tele !

Je VEUX la mare leg.

I take a look at my enormous penis
and my troubles start melting away

5 Dernière modification par reblochon (22-06-2007 18:35:20)

tut tut ! J'etais preums !

http://pix.nofrag.com/63/83/b1c862520ec62b71fbe27b791970.jpg

jean est le seul à avoir vu la fin des sopranos

(non sérieux les mecs comment vous faîtes pour regarder autant de série?, j'en suis encore à the wire)

PUTEDEPUTEDEPUTE

Je ravive ce topic because j'ai vu Made In America (le dernier episode) hier soir.

Alors, ya deux théories, je paste des trucs intéressants lus ici et là:

Ils se fait whacké, malheureusement la plus crédible:

"So here is what I found out. The guy at the bar is also credited as Nikki Leotardo. The same actor played him in the first part of season 6 during a brief sit down concerning the future of Vito. That wasn't that long ago. Apparently, he is the nephew of Phil. Phil's brother Nikki Senior was killed in 1976 in a car accident.
Absolutely Genius!!!!
David Chase is truly rewarding the true fans who pay attention to detail. So the point would have been that life continues and we may never know the end of the Sopranos. But if you pay attention to the history, you will find that all the answers lie in the characters in the restaurant. The trucker was the brother of the guy who was robbed by Christopher in Season 2. Remember the DVD players? The trucker had to identify the body.
The boy scouts were in the train store and the brothas at the end were the ones who tried to kill Tony and only clipped him in the ear (was that season 2 or 3?). Absolutely incredible!!!! There were three people in the restaurant who had reason to kill Tony and then it just ends.
This was Chase's way of proving that he will not escape his past. It will not go on forever despite that he would like it to "don't stop".
Not the fans!!! Tony would like it to keep going but just as we have to say goodbye, so does he"

It's amazing to me how many people really just didn't get it.

The ending left a lot open to speculation, but one thing that it didn't leave open (IMO) is Tony's fate.

Tony is dead - if you watch episode #78 "Soprano Home Movies," while Tony and Bobby are on the lake they are talking about what happens to people like them, and specifically about what it's like to get killed. Tony says something along the lines of "you don't hear the one that gets you," and Bobby asks "what do you tin happens when you die," to which Tony replies "nothing, everything just goes black."

Then, in last week's episode, "#85 The Blue Comet," Tony flashes back to this scene while he is lying in bed "everything just goes black."

Even David Chase said in an interview that the key to how it ends is in that first episode (Soprano Home Movies), and to make sure people would remember this he put Tony flashing back to that moment at the end of "#85 The Blue Comet."

On top of all of that there was so much death symbolism in the episode...I definitely had to watch it twice, but he definitely got clipped - and I think the finale was awesome.

In addition to the death symbolism and foreshadowing, the show made a lot of points about America - hence the title.

Il se fait pas whacké:

I would like to espouse the theory that Tony is not dead. I believe *the viewer* is dead. People may have had a point about Tony dying if the series were shot primarily in first person. But it's not. And besides, Tony tied up most of his loose ends during the episode. Who was left to whack him? (Not to mention that David Chase seems to have taken some pains to add the little-known song "I'm Alive" by Tommy James & The Shondells to the jukebox list, and the fact that the final song was called "Don't Stop Believing".)

No. *We* got shot by the suspicious Italian guy when he was coming out of the bathroom, or perhaps by the two African-American guys (just like Tony's close encounter in Season 1).

Clearly the end was meant to be somewhat ambiguous (to understate the point), but I truly believe that the intention was to kill US, not to kill Tony. Life goes on for the Soprano family, just like it has in every other episode. It does NOT go on for us. The viewer finally experiences what has happened to so many other characters on the show. We're dead before we even hear the shot.

Tony didn't get whacked. WE DID.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would complain about the ending. It's difficult to get more closure on a TV show than one's own death.

That sense of tension and anxiety at the end is how Tony has to lead his life, every minute of every day. He doesn't know what's going to happen next, and now you know what that's like.

Yeah, that's exactly what I go out of it. The tension of that would drive me insane.

People didn't get that? Christ, it was like a fucking neon sign. All they needed was a slow pan of a white wall.

They set it up exactly as though there we going to be a hit on Tony. They did 3-4 minutes of just exposition, showing the happy couple, the Cub Scouts, the creepy guy at the bar. They played a memorable song (Journey's Don't Stop Believin' -- "it goes on and on and on and on...").

People feel gyped because it wasn't a Hollywood ending. I loved the ending. It was memorable and it spoke to exactly what the series was about.

Soprano ?

La crème du crime.